Tags

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

With Every Move I Die.

Well, I began the day by reading a text that was sent an hour earlier than I wake up to my phone. He was being a smart aleck like he usually is and it just made me smile. Dunno, WHY that makes me smile. But... it really does, (and I certainly enjoy laughing), So I texted him back... And we talked for most of the day. lol... oh man.

Another day at school... not really needed. I'm already so stressed out with homework... but suppose it could be worse.

I thought about trying to write what I was feeling today... but I tried that yesterday. It didn't really work.. and trying today would leave me like a failure. So I am just giving a highlight of my day, for my blog today. I don't get it... when I have something so creative to express, I can't. Now when I don't care much, the words just come out. And I guess I can't really help that... because it's just how I am.

I'm excited to go to church tonight. I am getting a letter from my amazing friend Brooke... and we have so much catching up to do.

Dunno, I need some inspiration right now... am feeling pretty dull.

-----

I keep going back and thinking about the little lessons I have learned inside my different friendships with people... and keep dreaming about things. And I wonder why I can't just let some, or all of this go?

If I hand this all over to God, am I not taking control/responsibility of my life? How contradictory.

And I think at school... I'm going to just kind of keep to myself. If someone is doing something wrong, let them get caught without me. Seems like every time I step in, I get slapped on the hand by the universe.

All for now, Love,
Steph (:

No comments:

Post a Comment